Welcome to the Madison Winter Club
The Madison Winter Club is a social gathering place open for members from September through June and available for private rental year round. We are a non-profit, volunteer organization consisting of men and women, single and married, primarily from the shoreline who seek and enjoy an active social life. The success of our club is attributed to our volunteer member base who are involved in every aspect of the Club from the Board of Governors to volunteer committees and event planning. The MWC thanks each and every member who brings such vast and diverse depths of experience, expertise and interests.
Availability & Amenities
• High-speed WiFi available throughout the building.
• Wide screen TV, DVD and sound system available in the ballroom.
• Formal and casual dining, buffets, luncheons, holiday and theme dinners.
• Enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and lite bites in our lounge & bar.
• Live Entertainment
• Banquets, Galas & Themed Dinners
• Public Events & Social Networking
• Lectures: Interesting topics from around the world and in our community.
• Seminars: Advance your knowledge of computers, marketing, and more.
• Classes & Clubs: Book club, gourmet cooking, line dancing, and more.
• Sports & Games: Golfing, bowling, bridge, and more.
• Excursions: Tours, picnicking, scavenger hunts, road rallies, and more.
• Rental reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis
• Rentals available when the Club is not in use for membership events.
• Shoreline Soup Kitchens & Pantries
• Daniel Hand High School, Madison, CT
• American Red Cross, Connecticut
• Madison Police – Toys for Tots
• Members are welcome to bring family and friends to many club events. Please request further Guest information from a Club representative.
*Membership Benefit information is subject to change without notice.